- The tent was out of the box and up in 12 minutes, which is not bad for the first time setting it up and working by myself.
- It fits back into the bag that it came in.
- It was tall enough that my smaller self could stand up in the center without bending over.
- One of the buttons on the poles failed to click into place right out of the box and I had to put a small stick in the hole to hold up the tent.
- The material the tent floor is made out of is such that every movement makes noise. Not a feature I like when I am trying to be quiet.
- It says it is a five person tent but a two or three person tent is more like it.
I returned the tent to Costco five days ago but bought another one today. At a price of $80 I will risk the quality issue. I got the new tent out of the packaging and set up in 3 minutes and 45 seconds. That fast setup will be useful on scout campouts where I need to be making sure that all of the scouts are present and accounted for and are not playing with a porcupine or some similar activity.